- Full-day tour exploring the legacy of Communist rule in Bucharest
- Visit the Palace of Parliament, also known as Ceausescu's Palace and the second-largest administrative building in the world
- See the imposing Spark House, formally the headquarters of the Central Communist Press
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant that still retains the atmosphere of Soviet-era Bucharest
- Travel through the formerly inacccessible neighborhood where dictator Ceausescu and his family once lived
- Pay tribute to political prisoners and other victims of the brutal regime at a memorial museum
- Great for history buffs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Reservations for the Bucharest tour are made at least 48 hours in advance
- Pick-up point: in front of your hotel
- Departure: 10:00 AM
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands