- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gate 6, Broome International Airport Directions: Broome Aviation departure lounge is located at Gate 6, near the hire car booking offices at the main airport arrivals exit.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Have breakfast at the terminal before your departure, then board your fixed-wing airplane. From the large viewing windows, take in views of the breathtaking Windjana Gorge. Look for marine life that has been fossilized in the limestone walls of the gorge.
Continue over the King Leopold Ranges, open savannah woodlands, and dry landscapes. Your pilot lands the plane so you can take a short bush walk topped off with a refreshing dip in a natural pool at Bell Gorge.
Your pilot also shows you Horizontal Falls, which is known for its unusual rapid tidal movement. Next, check out the Thousand Islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago, and land at Cape Leveque for lunch and afternoon tea. Take in views of the red cliffs of Cape Leveque, and have time to hit the beach, and swim in the Indian Ocean.
Return to Broome via the coast, passing over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, and Cable Beach. Your tour ends with transfer to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Horizontal Falls is a tidal phenomenon. Flight route may be reversed to suit tidal activity at the falls. Please ask when booking about its activity on the date of travel.
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.