- Morning and afternoon tea included
- Enjoy lunch at Cape Leveque also known as Kooljaman
- Spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing at Cape Leveque
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cape Leveque is the northernmost tip of the Dampier Peninsula, an Aboriginal-owned piece of land surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean. Stop at the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community for morning tea, and see the pearl-shell alter of the Beagle Bay church. Continuing north to One Arm Point Community, enjoy a prime view of the Buccaneer Archipelago and admire the Kimberley’s large tidal flows.
When you reach Cape Leveque, known natively as Kooljaman, relax on the beach, enjoy a picnic lunch, take photos of the rocky red coastline and cool off in the ocean. Your day trip ends either with the return 4WD trip to Broome, where you’ll arrive in the evening, or with a direct flight to Broome, arriving in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring sun protection, water bottle and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and related seasonal closures, some elements of this itinerary may not be available at time of travel. In particular all Indigenous communities are currently closed to travellers. This may result in substitute activities and/or rerouting as required. The situation is evolving daily, but please be prepared for possible changes to your Kimberley adventure if necessary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Wild Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Can thoroughly recommend this tour as it takes the stress out of the day and gives you time to relax and enjoy our amazing top end." See review