8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Niagara Falls in one day on an 8-hour small-group tour. Provided transportation allows you to experience important sights on both the Canada and USA sides of the falls. Highlights include a Hornblower cruise (April - December), visit the Cave of the Winds, and the spectacular view from the top of the American Observation Tower. In between attractions, enjoy a buffet lunch at Sheraton on the Falls.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Niagara Falls
- Enjoy a buffet lunch overlooking the falls
- Have the personalized experience of a small group
- Relax in pickup and drop-off from Canadian hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Guided cross-border tour of Niagara Falls Canada and USA
Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
Admission to Maid of the Mist and Prospect Point Observation Tower
Admission to Cave of the Winds
Lunch at Skylon Tower and admission to observation deck
Intimate, small-group tour experience limited to 6 guests
Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada or Niagara Falls, NY USA.
Departure & Return
123 Main St, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epic Full Day Niagara Falls Tour from USA/Canada plus Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Epic Full Day Niagara Falls Tour from USA/Canada plus Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Epic Full Day Niagara Falls Tour from USA/Canada plus Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epic Full Day Niagara Falls Tour from USA/Canada plus Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This Excursion is well worth the money, and if you want to see everything the falls has to offer this is the perfect experience for you and your family." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Epic Full Day Niagara Falls Tour from USA/Canada plus Lunch
4 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 12 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBrooklynWalking Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New York CityFull-day Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
DumboGrand Army PlazaProspect ParkBrooklyn Cruise TerminalBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Sunset ParkGreen-Wood CemeteryVerrazano-Narrows BridgeFlatbush AvenueBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Brooklyn TabernacleArtists & FleasBrooklyn Children's MuseumBrooklyn HeightsSunset ParkDomino ParkBarclays CenterConey IslandJacques Torres ChocolateThe Cyclone