Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Queensland day trip to Lamington National Park from Brisbane or Gold Coast
- See the beauty of World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park
- Enjoy lunch at O'Reilly's (if option selected)
- Enjoy a treetop canopy walk at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
- Get amazing views of the rainforest and the coast from Mount Tamborine
- Visit an alpaca farm
Departure & Return
Please note it is important to contact us to reconfirm pickup time and location 24 hours before you travel. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
What To Expect
Your base camp for the day is O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat — a family-owned nature resort in the heart of Lamington National Park. Soak up the pristine surroundings of the Gold Coast hinterland and enjoy a natural soundtrack of bird calls during your leisure time at the retreat.
Experience one of O’Reilly’s most popular activities with a treetop canopy walk. Stroll across nine footbridges suspended 45 feet (16 meters) in the air for a unique perspective of the subtropical rain forest. A guide will point out highlights of the diverse ecosystem and help identify unique species of flora and fauna.
Back on the ground, have an up-close encounter with native bird species like bowerbirds, wedge tailed-eagles, Albert lyrebirds and flocks of vibrant red-and-green king parrots during a guided bird feeding. These wild wonders may peck seed straight from your hand! You can also bush walk among the property’s beautiful trail system.
If you selected the lunch option at booking, savor a freshly prepared lunch at O’Reilly’s inviting on-site café. Snacks and O’Reilly’s estate-made wines are also available to purchase à la carte.
After departing the retreat, stop at a local alpaca farm to meet the friendly, furry creatures and take advantages of some great photo ops. Your full-day tour concludes with drop-off back at your Brisbane or Gold Coast hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The only thing I would suggest is to possibly bring your own lunch, food is quite expensive, was nice but expensive." See review
- "Overall a nice day out and enjoyed the experience - David was a very good guide and whilst you could drive there yourself you would miss out on most of the interesting facts plus the sights." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews