- Flexible schedule allows for more time at places that interest you
- Includes wine tastings, lunch, and samples of cheese, fudge, and macadamias
- See parts of Tamborine National Park from the road
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Departure & Return
Opposite the charming Squire
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Full-day wine tour from Brisbane to Mt Tamborine
- Flexible Schedule so you can spend more time where you want to
- Visit family owned boutique wineries with guided tastings included
- A sumptuous two-course lunch by an award winning chef at one of the wineries
- Get first hand knowledge from both your guide and the people working in the wineries
- Door to Door Service.
- Cheese Platter * optional on day - Own Expense
- Fudge Tasting
- Photos of your day
- Personalised small group tours so you get the exact experience you were hoping for.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pineapple Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Mount Tamborine Winery Tour from Brisbane.