Explore our promoted experiences
- Snap photos of iconic sites such as the City Hall clock tower and Story Bridge
- Hear about the founding of Queensland’s oldest church, the Cathedral of St Stephen
- Learn about the city’s history and modern day attractions
- Enjoy a small-group tour with an informative guide
Departure & Return
As you stand in front of the Visitor Information Centre looking into it, look to your left. There is a garden bed on the left hand side. Your guide will be waiting there for you. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Tour ends at Eagle Street Pier, Eagle Street, Brisbane
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- What to bring: Camera, drinking water
- What wear: Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Brisbane
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you are fortunate enough to get Lee-Anne you will also get great food recommendatios for any budget or food preference, this includes places to get a drink and relax." See review
- "Walking a City with a guide is both a healthy and informative way to absorb an understanding of the history of a City." See review