4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the beauty of the Upper Colorado River in an adventurous way on a kayaking tour from Kremmling, a Colorado town 50 miles (80 km) north of Breckenridge. The group will be accompanied by a guide, but this individual activity gives you the chance to navigate the river at your own pace on an inflatable kayak, aka "ducky."
- Experience the Colorado River on an inflatable kayak
- Paddle on your own but enjoy the assistance of a guide, if you need it
- Gear provided, including helmet and splash jacket
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet, wet suit, splash jacket
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1611 Eagle Ave, Kremmling, CO 80459, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Weight minimum is 50lbs
- Guest must have secure footwear (no flip-flops/ crocs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Inflatable Kayak Half-Day Excursion from Kremmling
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBreckenridgeKayaking - ColoradoKayaking - VailKayaking - AspenCategory