- Explore Breckenridge’s gold rush heritage at the Country Boy Mine
- Walk through underground tunnels and see historic mining tools
- Kids will love panning for gold and posing for Wild West photos
- Fun and educational way for families to learn about Colorado history
Departure & Return
Drive along Reiling road until you see our flags and sign on the right. We are 400 yards further along from the free bus service (Purple Route)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Country Boy Mine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.