1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Thrill seekers and hiking enthusiasts are sure to enjoy a full day trek in the Romanian Carpathians. After private transportation collects you from your hotel, you’ll enjoy a six-hour trek through landscapes, waterfalls, glacial lakes, and more at your own pace. With the help of your private guide, there’s no risk of getting lost. After photographing the area to your heart’s content, relax on the way back to Bucharest.
- Trade the busy city for a day in the Romanian Carpathians
- Skip the hassle of public transit and enjoy private end-to-end transportation
- Set the pace of the hike with your private guide
- Enjoy the convenience of included entry fees
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Mountain Guide
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by private vehicle
Food & drinks
Cable car if necessary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler's hotel pickup
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private guide designed to fit your preferences.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I go Romania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBrasovHiking - TransylvaniaHiking - SighisoaraHiking - SibiuCategory