- Full-day small-group Médoc wine tour from Bordeaux
- Visit several wineries for guided wine tasting opportunities
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan from Bordeaux
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure time : 9:30am. Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office. 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France.
What To Expect
Head out along the castle road to your first stop, the classified growth chateau in either the appellation of Margaux or St. Julien. Sample some of the wine produced there, and then continue to the town of Pauillac. Enjoy some free time in the town to explore at your leisure, do another wine tasting or get lunch (own expense).
Rejoin your guide to do the second wine tasting included with the tour in either the appellation of Pauillac or St. Estephe. Learn what makes these wines different from the ones you tasted in the morning, and taste the differences firsthand.
The final stop of the day is at another classified growth chateau, where you’ll taste more impeccable Bordeaux wines from either the Classified Growth or Crus Bourgeois appellations.
Relax on the drive back to Bordeaux, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands