8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With “chateaux” aplenty in the area around Saint-Émilion, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you plan a day trip. This private excursion leaves the itinerary and logistics in the hands of an expert guide, giving you more time to focus on the region and its wine instead. You’ll explore medieval Saint-Émilion, and visit three wineries with tastings at each one.
- Book a wine tour for your personal group of up to seven people
- Visit wineries that would be difficult to find as a tourist alone
- Learn about classifications of the Bordeaux vineyards from a guide
- See prestigious wine names such as Château Petrus in Pomerol
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Driver / local guide
Entrance fees to monuments, museums or castles
Meals and drinks, unless otherwise stated
Departure & Return
2-5 Pl. de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aquitaine Limousine Wine Tours and Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
A day in Saint-Émilion and its Châteaux in a private tour (Van Luxe)
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxShore Excursions - AquitaineFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitainePorts of Call Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineFull-day Tours - AquitaineShore Excursions - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianShore Excursions - ToulouseFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulousePorts of Call Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseFull-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsPorte Cailhau Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsPorte de Bourgogne Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & Tickets