- Private fishing trip in Boca Raton
- Fishing and safety gear included
- Local guide who knows the area
- Fish for bass, sunfish, bluegill, and more
Departure & Return
The meeting location is called the Lake Ida Dog Park, which is a very nice City Park in Delray. Use this address to find the entrance, continue straight on entrance road for approximately 1/4 mile, on your right you will see a boat ramp and parking lot which where you will meet the Captain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Peacock Bass Fishing Trips near Boca Raton.