- Spend a day rock climbing in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales
- Learn essential climbing and safety techniques from expert guides
- Open to all skill levels; no experience necessary
- Rest up over a scenic picnic lunch
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Paddy Pallin Adventure Center (Katoomba) Address: 166 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, NSW, 2780 Directions: As you head down Katoomba Street you will find ASM's office on the left side at the bottom of the hill.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian School Of Mountaineering
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.