Explore our promoted experiences
- This full-day tour is best suited to active travelers
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- National park fees are included
- Lunch and all technical gear will be provided
Departure & Return
We are Based inside the Blue Mountains YHA. 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for this canyon is 14 yrs
- You will need to have socks and shoes you can get wet Old running shoes (sneakers) are best
- Bring a litre and a half of water
- Don't worry if you don't have a waterproof camera as we will provide one free of charge (ask at time of booking)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY High and Wild Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.