Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See more of New South Wales with a small-group tour of the Blue Mountains with visits to Fetherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World. See some of Australia’s unique wildlife, experience the Three Sister’s Rock formation and get a taste of small-town life with free time to explore the charming village of Leura. Then enjoy a river cruise from Homebush Bay back to Circular Quay and see the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge up close.
- Explore Fetherdale Wildlife Park and learn about Australia’s native animals and their habitats
- See the ancient Three Sisters rock formation and Echo Point Lookout and the town of Leura
- Visit Scenic World’s railway, walkway, and cable car and enjoy a river cruise
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from a range of Sydney hotels and entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Skyway, Cableway, Walkway, Railway
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PJ Tours We will start ONLY MAX8 Passenger from 1st/July/2020
Also we will pick up your Sydney CBD hotel 7:45-8:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PJ Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Supreme Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Supreme Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you want an intimate tour with a small group, then book with PJ." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingBlue MountainsBus Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesCategory