Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group, full-day tour to the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- See landmarks including the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley, Echo Point, and Katoomba Waterfall
- Take optional rides such as the Scenic Railway at Scenic World
- Learn about Aboriginal culture during the Waratah show
- Discover the charms of Leura, nicknamed the garden village
- See native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and dingos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Ride a boat down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:15 AM - 06:50 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change
- Infants rates apply, we provided safty baby car seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- 0.7 mile Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Tracks may have short hill sections a rough surface and steps.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Mountains Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.