- Hop on and off as many times as you like over a 3-day period
- Visit the major attractions in the Blue Mountains including the Three Sisters and Echo Point
- 29 convenient stops around Leura and Katoomba
- Lyrebird Pass upgrade to include unlimited rides at Scenic World (if option selected)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Plan your day as you like, visiting the region’s waterfalls, art galleries, gardens and towns with their boutiques, cafes and restaurants. The bus stops at all the main attractions, including the scenic lookouts at Three Sisters and Echo Point.
See more while you're in the Blue Mountains by upgrading to the Lyrebird Pass with entry to Scenic World.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Blue Mountains hop-on hop-off tour can be validated for three consecutive days from the first time of use if you are staying in the Blue Mountains. Enquire with the driver.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides.