- Mountain bike through the Blue Mountains to Baltzer Lookout and Hanging Rock
- Soak up the dramatic landscapes of this UNESCO-listed wilderness
- Relax with full safety gear, a comprehensive bike introduction, and trail info
- Fluid trails are suitable for experienced and less-experienced riders alike
Departure & Return
You will meet us at our shop, found at 144 Bathurst Rd Katoomba. We are between Dan Murphys liquor shop and the Blue Mountains Backpackers Hostel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bike insurance for accidental damage can be purchased on the day for $30
- This bike hire service has a minimum number requirement. Feel free to contact us leading up to your booking.
- SPD pedals. These can be hired on the day for $15.
- Shoes are very important. Blatzers lookout and Hanging Rock is loose underfoot. Shoes need GRIP!
- The owner Sam is very flexible and accommodating. Let him know if you have any special requests and he will always try.
- Start and finish times can vary to accommodate customers. All is confirmed the night before with a phone call from Sam.
- A passport, licence or acceptable form of identification along with an active credit card is required on the day for security purposes.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the service being mobile, we do require minimum numbers for the day to go ahead. If you can be a little flexible with your ride day, if required, this is much appreciated.
- e-BIKES (electric) and DUAL suspension mountain bikes available for additional cost. Needs to be pre-arranged and is subject to availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Mountains Biking Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff