- Enjoy a guided canyoning tour in the Blue Mountains
- Walk down through the Valley of the Waters to reach the entry point of Empress Canyon
- National park fees included for a hassle-free experience
- GoPro available to rent, if you wish
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains. Address: Bus Parking area outside of - The Conservation Hut Cafe, Fletcher St, Wentworth Falls NSW 2782 Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/txv9M9bcKAS2 Meet at the bus parking outside of the cafe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be able to re-book for an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have medical conditions, please contact us to check if this activity will be suitable for you.
- If you require medications, e.g. epi-pens, asthma inhalers, etc you must carry them with you during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Rock Adventures Pty Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.