5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the wines of the Marlborough region with a guide to chauffeur you. On this wintertime tour, you’ll travel with a small group from Picton or Blenheim and take a relaxing journey past rolling hills and the golden hues of vineyards. Take in the landscape as you sit by the fire and sip wines at each cellar door. Your wine tasting includes a sampling of local chocolates.
- Skip the hassle of figuring out which wineries to visit in Marlborough during winter
- Gain insight into Marlborough wines with personalized commentary offered by a guide
- Tasting fees, chocolates, bottled water, and hotel transport all included
- Small-group tour provides a more intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Professional and local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passengers are picked up from their requested destination. Please note this at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough: Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough: Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough: Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough: Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough: Group Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory