6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Solo travelers can discover the great wines and food of the Marlborough Wine Region with a full-day tour provided by a driver with round-trip transportation from Blenheim. Skip the hassle of navigating unfamiliar roads, and feel free to sample a range of wines and gourmet food as you travel with your driver. You’ll hear insightful commentary along the way, and get great views of New Zealand’s South Island.
- Tailor the stops to your interests
- Wine tasting and bottled water provided
- Receive complimentary chocolates and gift
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Blenheim
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary chocolates and gift
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Door to door pick up and return in Blenheim
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Solo Traveller Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Solo Traveller Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Solo Traveller Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Solo Traveller Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Solo Traveller Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory