6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of town and treat yourself to a day of delectable gourmet creations on this relaxing tour around some of the Marlborough region’s countryside restaurants and boutique wineries. Your menu at each stop is tailored to your likes, dislikes and dietary requirements: the earlier you book, the better your itinerary will reflect your tastes. Enjoy the fresh taste of locally-grown produce and sample Marlborough wines specially matched to your menu.
- Marvel at the scenic local landscapes and bask in a sunset at Wairau Valley
- Your guide will give you tips for navigating the local food and wine scene
- No-fuss round-trip transfers are available to and from wherever your accomodation
- Take home a complimentary pack of chocolates made in Marlborough
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Complimentary chocolates and gift
Beverages and food over and above the Inclusion value are available for purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Everyone is picked up and dropped off at their designated accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory