6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Free door-to-door collection and drop off from Blenheim/Renwick areas
Picton, Havelock, Rarangi transfers may be available with additional charge.
Lunch stop during the tour - at your own cost
Lunch - at your own cost on the day
Note: Bring a pair of closed shoes (no heels) for our winery visit
Note: We encourage our guests to have a good breakfast before the wine tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from all central Blenheim and Renwick accommodation, or from the Blenheim "I Site"
Picton, Havelock and Rarangi transfers are usually available for an additional small fee of $40 per group return. Call if you would like to check 0800 478 868
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Picton, Marlborough
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop n Grape Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Winemaker's Tour in Marlborough?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Winemaker's Tour in Marlborough?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Winemaker's Tour in Marlborough
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBlenheimShore Excursions - South IslandFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandPorts of Call Tours - South IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCategory