5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Marlborough wine region produces some of New Zealand’s most prestigious wines and lies just north of Blenheim. This half-day tour offers a comprehensive introduction to Marlborough wine, starting with a delicious lunch (own expense) at a winery restaurant. In the afternoon, visit up to four different wineries to tour the vineyards, learn about the winemaking process, and enjoy expert-led wine tastings.
- Lunch reservation at a winery in the Wairau Valley
- Guided visits of up to four regional wineries
- Sample a variety of Marlborough wine varieties
- Hassle-free hotel pickup from Blenheim or Renwick
Saved to wishlist!
All standard tasting fees at wineries visited
Lunch is an extra cost to allow personal selection
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Hotels, Motels, Bed and Breakfasts, camp sites and any other accommodation in the area.
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children are not allowed on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Na Clachan Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1/2 day Marlborough wine tour, lunch stop at a winery (5hrs) Blenheim or Renwick?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
1/2 day Marlborough wine tour, lunch stop at a winery (5hrs) Blenheim or Renwick
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory