- 4-hour wine tour with tastings
- Learn about Marlborough wines
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Blenheim
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
This small-group tour is designed for flexibility, so the itinerary varies: visit either four or five vineyards, and taste your way through the wines they produce. If there’s a kind of wine you prefer, please feel free to make requests while booking, so the local wine experts can work to choose the best wineries for your group.
Throughout the tour, the guide will share stories and facts about Marlborough wines, making your tastings as informed and interesting as possible. This 4-hour wine tasting tour concludes with return transfer to your Blenheim accommodations, and drop-off at the Blenheim ferry is also available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sounds Connection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Getting picked up and dropped off is a good service." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews