7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Marlborough region is known for its wine-growing prowess, particularly for its sauvignon blancs and pinot noirs. Sample those wines and many others without worrying about a sober driver on this guided tour of several of the region’s many wineries. Visit a wide range of cellar doors with your guide, discover the secrets of winemaking in the region and learn how to taste wine like a true professional. If you’re staying locally, even customize your tour based on your tastes.
- Hotel and cruise ship pick-ups and returns available around the region
- See the panoramic Marlborough landscape from your luxurious minivan
- No fighting for seats: tour Marlborough in a small and intimate group
- Save paper: download your convenient e-ticket to your mobile phone
Saved to wishlist!
ALL standard tasting fees
Pickup and drop off from your accommodation or the PIcton iSite if you are visiting from a cruise ship.
Pickup in Picton if it is not a cruise ship day. Additional charge of $10NZD is payable to the driver on the day.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation or a location previously agreed
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Na Clachan Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day guided wine tour (Not suitable for cruise ship passengers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day guided wine tour (Not suitable for cruise ship passengers)
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBlenheimBus Tours - South IslandCity Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCategory