6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Focus on two of Marlborough's top delights—the wine and the scenery—on this full-day tour from Picton. With convenient round-trip transportation provided, you'll be able to keep your eyes on the rolling hills dotted with vineyards instead of on the road. You'll travel with a small group of six people or fewer, which guarantees personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
- All wine tasting fees included
- Travel with a small group of six people or fewer
- Learn about the natural environment through guided commentary
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Picton
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passengers are picked up from their requested destination. Hotel/Motel/Air BandB/ other.
Please note this when you book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory