Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a culinary journey through the heart of New Zealand’s wine country on this full-day tasting tour of Marlborough. Set out to explore the picturesque vineyards of the Wairau Valley, stopping along the way to visit local wineries, enjoy wine tasting and sample delicious local treats like cheese, chocolates, seasonal fruits and honey. This small-group tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Blenheim.
- 6-hour gourmet tasting tour from Marlborough
- Sample regional wines and artisan foods as you visit wineries, chocolatiers and shops
- Flexibility to customise the itinerary to your group’s preference
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passengers are picked up from their requested destination. Hotel/Motel/Air Band B/other. Please note this on your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people group booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Boosters seats and baby seats are subject to availability and only an option on booking requests in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Blenheim?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Blenheim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Blenheim?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Blenheim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Blenheim
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory