6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the choice of wineries up to a guide while you relax on a wine-tasting tour of Marlborough. With a small group you’ll visit the vineyards and step through the cellar doors of up to five wineries in this famed wine region. Take in the scenery aboard transport from Blenheim. Then top off your day with a sampling of gourmet chocolates. The opportunity to purchase lunch is included.
- Marlborough wine tasting tour with a small group
- Discover the world-renowned vineyards of the Marlborough region
- Travel round-trip by minibus from your Blenheim accommodation
- Tasting fees, bottled water, and snacks are all included
Saved to wishlist!
All tasting fees
Bottled water and snacks on bus
Hotel pick up and drop off
Expert local guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all accommodations in Blenheim. Collections from Picton will incur a small surcharge
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jade Marlborough Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandCategory