3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Zip lining equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups from other hotels, Airbnb’s, the Philip Goldson Airport and guest homes across Belize City and Ladyville.
- Fort street tourism village Belize City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Zipline & Baboon Sanctuary Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Zipline & Baboon Sanctuary Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Zipline & Baboon Sanctuary Experience ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Zipline & Baboon Sanctuary Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Zipline & Baboon Sanctuary Experience
1 day 3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioCategory