5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Headlamps, Life jackets and tubes
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up meeting locations:
Hotels: Main Lobby
AirBnB's: In front of your building
Cruise Port: Terminal 1
Water Taxi: Baggage claim
Airport: As soon as you exit the gate
* You'll see your guide holding a sign that says Royal Belizean Adventures with the company logo printed on your ticket.
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Fort steet tourism port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Belize Cave Tubing & Howler Monkey Sanctuary Combo Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Belize Cave Tubing & Howler Monkey Sanctuary Combo Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Belize Cave Tubing & Howler Monkey Sanctuary Combo Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Belize Cave Tubing & Howler Monkey Sanctuary Combo Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeEco Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsEco Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioEco Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory