4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Connect with the Belizean nature on this combo tour that gets you up close to one of the country’s most famous wild residents. Watch howler monkeys, known locally as baboons, interact with each other and a specially trained guide at a sanctuary that preserve their natural environment. Then venture into Belize’s jungle and pine savannah on horseback on a scenic ride that’s suitable for all experience levels.
- Get a double dose of Belizean nature on a combo tour from Belize City
- Watch rescued howler monkeys swing through the trees at a sanctuary
- Take a horseback ride through the rain forest and a pine savannah
- Experience Belizean country life with stops at a traditional village and restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Within Belize City or Airport)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Fort Street Tourism Belize (Cruise Ship Passengers Only) Or - Hotel / Designated Pickup Area
Directions: ***FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS ONLY***
You MUST exit TERMINAL 1 onto FORT STREET where a company representative will be holding up a sign that reads "WAY TO GO TOURS BELIZE"
Return point: At Meeting Location
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 105 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Horse Back Riding and Howler Monkey Sanctuary from Belize City
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursShore ExcursionsSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioCategory