5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go cave tubing in a remote national park on a guided half-day outing. Travel by mini-bus into the rain forest outside of Belize City and learn about the area’s tropical flora and fauna on a brief walk to the cave system. Once there, get outfitted with a life jacket, helmet, and light, hop in a tube and float downstream, passing unique rock formations and a waterfall as you go.
- Experience the thrill of cave tubing at a beautiful Belizean national park
- Travel by comfortable and convenient minibus with a small group
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from an informative guide
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
Saved to wishlist!
tubes with mesh seating bottom, all around grab rope, cup holders, head rest
a cave guide for every 8 guest, sit back, relax, enjoy the view, guides navigate and pull the tubes.
Helmets, Jackets, lights
Food and drinks. restaurants and bars are available at the Cave Park
get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
Not Available from Harvest Caye Port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For island guest, you can arrive at the mainland via air taxi, maya air or tropic air, 15 minute flight from san pedro ambergris caye, or if you choose water taxi, we pickup at San Pedro Belize Express water taxi terminal in Belize City,
CityHotel guest we pickup at your hotel . For Cruisers, Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytime of the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 we have a van and guides for your ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to checkin and not miss the tour. Not available for Harvest Caye Port.
this tour is not available from "Harvest Caye Port"
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- fort st. tourism village terminal 1 exit street side
- Belize City Cruise Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- children minimum height 40 inches
- bring towels, swimwear, refillable water bottles, single use plastics is not allowed on reserve also bring footwear with thick soles to walk on hiking gravel path and river crossings.
- tennis shoe to walk on gravel path and river crossings
- no flip flops
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup at Hotels, water taxi, airport, cruiseport
- No Refund for missing the tour by being tardy or late on coming ashore to checkin.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave-tubing+?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave-tubing+?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave-tubing+?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave-tubing+?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Cave-tubing+?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Cave-tubing+.
See all safety measures taken by Cave-tubing+.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityBelizeShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory