- Combo cave kayak and zipline tour from Belize City
- Experience two popular outdoor adventures in a single day
- Paddle along the Caves Branch River and through an underground cave system used by the ancient Maya
- Hike through the rain forest at the foot of the Maya Mountains
- Fly through the Belizean rain forest on a zipline course
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the guide will have a v.i.v. sign
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- belize city cruise port, FSTV , terminal 1 exit, street side
- NOT AVAILABLE FROM NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, 2 Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- kayaking weight limit 250 lbs
- zipline waistline harness limit 46 inches
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- bring a refillable water bottle, disposable plastic water bottles is not allowed in our Parks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kayak & Zipline for Cruisers.