6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go cave tubing and ziplining on an active shore excursion from Belize City that goes deep into the Belizean rain forest. Float through an underground cave system, soar between treetops, and visit a butterfly house to see some of the rain forest’s most colorful creatures; combining the activities is a great way to ensure you can experience two adventurous Belize highlights, even if you have limited time in port.
- Included entrance fees and activities mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Try Belizean barbecue at an included lunch stop
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Belize cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Water provided at venue
Departure & Return
Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Infant seats available
- For cave tubing the government managers of the park impose a height restricting. All participants must be a minimum of 4ft tall to do the tour. Those under 4ft tall are not allowed to do the cave tubing tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Belize Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing & Zipline Adventure with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing & Zipline Adventure with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing & Zipline Adventure with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubing & Zipline Adventure with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingDining ExperiencesExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioCategory