4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A must-do experience when visiting Belize City, the cave tubing tour is one of the area’s most popular activities. Take a scenic and educational hike to a cave system in the Belizean jungle, where your local guide gets you situated for the next leg of the journey. All necessary equipment—headlights, helmets, life jackets, and tubes—are included. Admire nature’s handiwork as you float past rock formations, drip stones, stalactites, and stalagmites.
- Half-day cave tubing
- Local guide
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Fort Street Tourism Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Plus Adventures Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing Adventure from Belize City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing Adventure from Belize City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing Adventure from Belize City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubing Adventure from Belize City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsExtreme - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioCategory