2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A guide shares information about the cultures and history of Belize City during this shore excursion, catered to cruise passengers with limited time. Relax during a leisurely drive past city landmarks and make several photo stops. Then spend 45 minutes at a local rum factory with a tour and tasting.
- Shore excursion of Belize City highlights plus rum factory visit including port pickup
- Listen to your guide on a drive through colonial neighborhoods and parks
- Stop for photo ops at the BELIZE sign, Baron Bliss Lighthouse, and more
- Taste the flavors of rum on a 45-minute tour of a local factory
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the guide will have a V.i.V sign
- Belize City Cruise Port Terminal 1, EXIT street side
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Belize City Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Belize City Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Belize City Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Belize City Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Belize City Tour
3 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeCity Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioCity Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioCategory