5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit ancient Mayan temples and explore scenic mangroves and cave systems with this tour from Belize City. Your guide will meet you at your hotel or cruise port and take you out into the rainforest, where you'll get the chance to inner tube through a beautiful cave system and out onto an open river. You'll then grab lunch before finishing your tour off at the Altun Ha Mayan Temple complex.
- Lunch and bottled water are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or cruise port are available
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will show you around
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: Swimwear, towels, water shoes, dry clothes, insect repellent and sun screen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory