- Full-day cave tubing and zipline adventure from Belize City
- Family-friendly day trip ideal for thrill seekers
- Float through a cave network replete with stalactites and stalagmites on an inflatable tube
- Soar over the rain forest canopy on seven high-octane ziplines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship guests: 8 am ship time
Hotel guests: 8:30am
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All persons must be at least 40 inches tall to participate in the cave tubing adventure
- All persons must not exceed a 48-inch waist size to participate in the zip-line adventure
- The cave tubing hike is about a mile on a flat nature trail and you float back down through the caves and open river
- There are short hikes between the platforms for the zip-lining to go to a higher platform
- Van/bus for travel also acts as the locker for all dry clothing, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest coming off a cruise ship must meet us out side of terminal one as soon as possible after ship docks and we use ship time and not local time to meet.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Belize Caves
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City.