4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hard hats, gloves, harness and safety straps
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look for your guide who will be waiting outside of terminal one with theRoyal Belizean Adventures logo printed on your ticket.
- Fort street, Belize City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThe CayesBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory