- Cruise out of Belize City and down the River Wallace on a motor boat
- Watch for crocodiles, monkeys, exotic birds, and other wildlife along the riverbanks
- Learn about the ancient Mayan civilization at Altun Ha, one of Belize's best archaeological sites
- Explore the ruins of plazas, palaces, and stone temples
Departure & Return
Terminal 2 gate, our staff will be holding up a sign with Splash Wave Tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms will not be allow on tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY splash wave tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Altun Ha Mayan Ruins and River Wallace and Manatee Watch Tour.