10 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head up to the Ijen volcano complex to see the famous "blue flame" with this guided tour. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you through beautiful jungled landscapes and up to the mountain, where you'll get the chance to see blue flames ablaze. On your way back to your hotel, you'll have the option to stop at Jagir Waterfall and visit a coffee plantation.
- National Park Fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will accompany you and provide commentary
- Gas masks are provided for safety
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service
any others is not mention as inclusion
Departure & Return
Jl. Situbondo - Banyuwangi, Lkr. Kp. Baru, Bulusan, Kec. Kalipuro, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68455, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women,
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Osing Vacation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ijen Blue Flame Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
Ijen Blue Flame Tour
10 to 24 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBanyuwangi4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaSafaris - East JavaExtreme - East JavaFull-day Tours - East Java4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakSafaris - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - UbudSporting Events - UbudBus Tours - UbudNature and Wildlife - UbudSafaris - UbudExtreme - UbudFull-day Tours - UbudCategory