4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport Transfer：Pick-up and drop-off service within designated time
Driver/Tour Guide：Bilingual guide service (Mandarin/English)
Hotel accommodations for 3 nights as listed
Admission：National Park Ticket
Insurance：Traffic Accident Insurance
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
NOTE: The sequence of itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- Min. CAD$10/person/day for tour guide and the driver
Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
Optional activities with additional fees mentioned in the itinerary
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- CAD$4/person for airport pick up services
All optional tours or meal package can not be booked on the tour.
Departure & Return
Calgary, AB T2E, Canada
YYC Airport Domestic Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Two doses Immunized record from travelers is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westar Travel Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBanffCalgaryBus Tours - AlbertaNature and Wildlife - AlbertaMulti-day Tours - AlbertaCategory
Banff Upper Hot Springs Tours & TicketsBanff National Park Tours & TicketsYamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary Tours & TicketsBow Falls Tours & TicketsJohnston Canyon Tours & TicketsYoho National Park Tours & TicketsTunnel Mountain Drive Tours & TicketsLake Louise Ski Resort Tours & TicketsBanff Sunshine Village Ski Resort Tours & TicketsBow River Tours & TicketsKicking Horse Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsSulphur Mountain Tours & TicketsSpiral Tunnels Tours & TicketsBanff Gondola Tours & TicketsLake Minnewanka Tours & TicketsStanley Glacier Tours & TicketsBanff Via Ferrata Tours & TicketsVictoria Glacier Tours & TicketsCave and Basin National Historic Site Tours & TicketsMount Assiniboine Tours & Tickets