2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
complimentary ticket to the Daylesford and District Museum
Departure & Return
98 Vincent St, Daylesford VIC 3460, Australia
inside Daylesford Visitor Information Centre
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/26/2019 - 12/5/2022
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alice's Journeys is perfect for extended families and groups with children - consider booking a private tour for your family group
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alice's Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBallaratWalking Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory