Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This exciting white-water rafting adventure on the Telaga Waja River covers 4 miles (8 km) among beautiful natural surroundings. The peak of Mt Abang serves as your scenic backdrop while professional river guides take you over thrilling rapids to hidden waterfalls. Finish with a buffet lunch and hot shower. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included from South Bali and central Ubud.
- Rafting adventure on the Telaga Waja River
- Paddle over white-water rapids with an expert river guide
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and hot shower
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Professionally trained and experience rafting guides
Safety equipment, including: safety helmets & live jackets
Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Bali accommodation
7:00am - 9:00am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali White Water River Rafting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali White Water River Rafting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali White Water River Rafting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali White Water River Rafting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12358P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBaliExtreme - UbudRafting - UbudWhite Water Rafting - UbudExtreme - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaExtreme - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakWhite Water Rafting - SeminyakCategory
Kusamba Village (Desa Kusamba)Padangbai (Padang Bai)Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)Taman Nusa Cultural ParkFinns Recreation Club (Canggu Club) Jimbaran Fish Market (Pasar Ikan Tradisional Kedonganan)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsWaterbom BaliTheta Spa by the SeaMt. Agung (Gunung Agung)Lake Beratan (Danau Bratan)CangguLovinaBesakih Temple (Pura Besakih)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Lake Batur (Danau Batur)USS Liberty Wreck (USAT Liberty)Bali Safari & Marine ParkSerangan Island (Pulau Serangan)