6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Entrance Fees (Kerta Gosa 50K IDR, Goa Lawah 50K IDR)
Entrance Fees (Besakih Temple 60K IDR, Kehen Temple 31K IDR, Penglipuran Village 31K IDR)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax , Candidasa 100K/Pax. For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Alternative Temples Private Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Alternative Temples Private Group Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Alternative Temples Private Group Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Alternative Temples Private Group Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92163P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaliBus Tours - UbudFull-day Tours - UbudBus Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tenganan Village (Tenganan Pegringsingan)Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural ParkAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)DMZ Bali 3D Art MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Taman Nusa Cultural ParkTanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)Badung Market (Pasar Badung)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsPenglipuran Village (Desa Penglipuran)Anika SpaNeka Art MuseumBatu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)Sekumpul Waterfall (Air Terjun Sekumpul)Waterbom BaliTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Lake Beratan (Danau Bratan)