Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the sunrise over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Ride a Segway around the stone monolith
- Enjoy a light breakfast and visit a sacred waterhole
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Segway riding is an adventure activity, not a mobility activity
- Participants should have the balance, vision and fitness necessary to ride a bike
- Participants should be able to stand unaided for up to 3 hours
- Participants should weigh between 45-117kg.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uluru Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ayers Rock Uluru Sunrise and Segway.