3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skirt the backroads of Rarotonga island on this sightseeing tour by electric tuk tuk that transports you to Rarotonga's less-frequented hideaways with ease. Wind through rural villages and plantations en route to quiet vista points and top Rarotonga sights alike, including Muri Beach and the Avana Passage, all while learning about Cook Islands culture from your guide.
- Maneuver around Rarotonga island on an open-air tuk tuk
- See remote parts of the island by driving along the Ara Metua ancient path
- Learn about Cook Island culture and history as you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Half-Day Tour departing at 9am<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in electric Tuk Tuk
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tik-e Tours LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Rarotonga by Electric Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Rarotonga by Electric Tuk Tuk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Rarotonga by Electric Tuk Tuk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32676P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Eco ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAvaruaNature and Wildlife - RarotongaTuk Tuk Tours - RarotongaEco Tours - RarotongaHistorical Tours - RarotongaHalf-day Tours - RarotongaNature and Wildlife - TahitiTuk Tuk Tours - TahitiEco Tours - TahitiHistorical Tours - TahitiHalf-day Tours - TahitiNature and Wildlife - North IslandTuk Tuk Tours - North IslandEco Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory