- Escape the heat: this tour takes place in an air-conditioned vehicle for your comfort
- Learn about the importance of the coconut to Cook Islanders
- Home gardeners take note: check out taro, mango, tapioca, and citrus plantations
- Gain insight into the traditions of this unique South Pacific paradise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up for the tour will commence at 9.30am. Please provide us with your accommodation details for pick up if your hotel/accommodation is not listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turama Pacific Travel Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour.